Tuesday, November 11, 2008

music and such...

So the other day I was browsing my music and I found I have over 12G of music on my hard drive. The strange thing is... I rarely rarely find an entire album I enjoy, so when I finally do, I feel I need to share it (with whoever may stumble across this blog).

Lately, I have been listening to Angels and Airwaves a LOT! Especially their album, I-Empire. Their sound is different, still rock though, but I really like their stuff... for lack of a better word. I'm usually not a fan of lyrics that don't make any sense, but the main lyrics of their song are really good and do make some sense (although overall, I don't understand their whole album). I also like them to because you can tell it is the lead singer from Blink 182, but they have a totally different sound.

Other new music that I found recently and have been listening to and would recommend are:

(Alternative Rock)
On Letting Go - by: Circa Survive
Viva La Vida or Death and All His Friends - by: Coldplay
"You Are The One" & "Le Disco" - by: Shiny Toy Guns
(Hip Hop)
Year Of The Gentleman - by: Ne-Yo
"Whatever You Like" & "Live Your Life" - by: T.I. (slowly becoming my new fav. rap songs)
"Right Now (Na Na Na)" - by: Akon

No comments: