Friday, February 27, 2009

Indoor Training and Multitasking

So, it was the Wed. before the first collegiate race at the Naval Academy. 20min + 2 lap crit... I'm pumped!!! Anyways, it's not a super long or really hard race, but none the less, don't want to blow the legs out. So, indoor training is slow, easy, and boring this week... blah. Oh, and there was Accounting to be done. So I call this the art of multitasking.... because usually I bike indoors and just watch a movie or tv. And along with Accounting, I was trying to peer down at a UFC fight that was on the tv.


The boredom led to pictures... and a video:

According to my calculations, (and the power curve that came with the trainer), I was on level 5, and I was in the biggest chain gears possible, and I had to be going at least 25mph, so I was putting out ~550 watts of power... It hurt like poop, you just can't tell because I was jacked for the video.

No comments: