Sunday, January 25, 2009

Pedal Issues... yikes!

Well, this should explain most of it....The other 1/2 is still on my crank arm. Yea, i was a little pissed on a 43 degree day in January my pedal broke when I went to clip in. I don't think I ever really truly liked them, they always felt weak and bent and twisted way too much when I went to clip in....

But, after much deliberating... I have decided (and ordered) replacements!

It was a decision between Time RXS Carbon, Nashbar brand Titanium clipless for $99 (which seemed like an awesome deal to me), but the winner was Speedplay!


Coming Tuesday (fingers crossed) via UPS:

I guess my name isn't Fabian Cancellara and I'm not the World TT champion so I guess I can't get Speedplay to have mine plated in 24kt gold like his... ha ha

No comments: