Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Crazy Night At Work...

So this is the second blog about work on a blog that is suppose to be geared towards cycling, but tonight I'm bored, and I feel I must share some of my fun stories...
Well, it started off with a drive in the freezing rain knowing when I got there, I would have to walk around Hershey Park in the freezing rain for 2 1/2 hours, but for some reason, I was in a good mood tonight.

Tonight, I fell 3 times around the park. Last one was on the hill in the Zoo. I fell hard... almost like a re-creation of Zenga when the tower falls. My hip hurts, a lot, and I came down on my elbow. I laid there looking up at the sky, in the Horizontal position for a little while, not fun.


I saw an Owl perched on the Super Dooper Looper and I finally pet the Buck in the Zoo tonight. Usually the doe only comes up and let's me pet her nose.
Random note, Just saw Pat Burrell is going to the Rays... ha ha.
There were to people making out in a car when I drove up to the Hershey Gardens. It's a pretty good view from up there, but not secluded enough for me. I also spotted 7 doe on the way up the hill. I usually don't go a night without seeing a deer or two around there.
And finally, I saw in the Bears training room that they got like 10 brand spanking new cycle ops indoor spinning bikes. WTF. They are hockey players, why can't they get hockey crap and donate them to the SU cycling club!!!

No comments: