Friday, June 26, 2009

Boston, Fenway, and More...

I'll give a run down of the amazing journey in the pictures.... enjoy :::(>>>

This is how I felt driving the whole way down... lots of traffic, NYC and NJ jackass drivers




Those were all from the campground at Harold Parker State Forest. It was pleasant, but didn't go as well as planned. Got there late, couldn't get a fire to save our lives, and bugs bit my ass while I was setting up the tent. The lake was really nice though and it didn't rain. Our morning walk was my favorite. Bio-Nerd Brielle was thrilled to see big green frogs (not pictured).

(She hates this picture but I love it... on the dock in Boston)



Spent Saturday afternoon wandering around Boston. We took the subway in and out of the city (thank you park ranger Matt who gave us this GREAT idea) Quincy Market, The Freedom Trail, Old Churches, The State House, The Park with Baby Ducks, and a fun Street Show. It was fun.... I did see a pair of Red Red Sox Sox (ha ha) that I wanted to get for bike riding, but I opted out.


Finally... FENWAY!




The game was GREAT! Beckett pitched a shut out, Big Papi hit one off the Green Monster, Ellsbury had a wild catch at the track, and Brielle didn't complain once the we sat and watched the WHOLE GAME. Plus... the seats were definitely worth the price!

One the way home. I decided to name the GPS "Gladice". She was a life saver and we couldn't have survived without her. She did lead us to a non-existent McDonalds in a shady part of Boston late at night. That bitch.

1 comment:

girlfriend said...

Thank you!! Yet you did forget the creepy pink hippos......