Monday, August 3, 2009

MST3K

Back from vacation. lame.
Since I have decided to be an insomniac tonight, I noticed on woot! that they were having a special Mystery Science Theater 3000 DVD special. I got it. Yes, it's $50 but I am getting 12.... yes 12 (hopefully) very funny DVD's. (So it turns out to be a little over $4/DVD with shipping)

I don't think many people know but I love Mystery Science Theater movies. I used to watch an episode EVERY Sunday morning before church for a long time. Some times I enjoy a bad movie, but with those guys doing commentary on the already bad movie.... it becomes epic!

If you're ever interested (anyone who reads this) in coming over and having a beer and watching an episode... just let me know! Laughs are better with a group.

1 comment:

Cody said...

btw... I now see that this woot! item sold out at 8am. Good thing I stayed up last night!