Monday, August 10, 2009

You Do WHAT???

I've been thinking about career choices lately. PSP, D.E.A., Probation, Local Police, ?

I think of these options as I'm wandering aimlessly around Hershey Park like a soulless zombie.

I was also thinking. If someone told me that for the next 30ish years I would be working at Hershey Park as a Security Guard for the rest of my life... I would seriously consider riding the Super Duper Looper without the restraints. No, I'll go with the Great Bear... it's a little classier.

Anyways....... to my point. There are a LOT of things to do out there, and I have thought of a few jobs that would be amazing to have. Jobs that would make your classmates shit bricks at the 20th HS reunion when you tell them. Here we go....

Elephant Trainer
Professional Surfer
Beer Taster
Airplane Test Pilot
Skydive Instructor
National Geographic Wildlife Photographer
Ice Cream Flavor Inventor
Skyscraper Window Washer
Symphony Director
Skateboard Graphic Design Artist
Alaskan Fishing Guide
Blood Diamond Runner
Paid Civil War Historian/Researcher/Re-enactor
Coyote Ugly Bartender
Rock Band Groupie
Image Consultant to TV Personalities
Playboy Photographer ;)
Shrimp Boat Captain
Sneaker Designer
Hippopotamus Feeder at the Zoo
Antique Painting Restorer

anyone else have any?

Personally, I think it would be insanely cool to be a National Geographic Photographer or a Graphic Design Artist for Bikes or Clothes. Maybe I'll move to Puerto Rico and own a tobacco plantation or go to the Himalayas and be a Mountain Goat Hunting Guide...

No comments: