Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Toms Shoes = big fan!

I'm actually a real big fan... I just need to get more money to buy a pair. Look.. HERE!

I want to get your opinion, which pair? I really like the boots or leather shoe looking ones, but then again, I like the brown suede "loafers". I think I could wear the boots with more outfits but I really like the low top leather shoes or suede loafers. These are the decisions I ponder about at 11:30pm. I also, with those last few sentences, sound completely like a pre-teen girl... don't judge me.

I'm also planning on getting a few of THESE over winter break.... I have a million t-shirts but it's time to lose some that cry "I'm a college freshman who wants to fit in and be cool".








1 comment:

Jimmy said...

Really the only shoes that aren't ugly there are the first pair of leathers. The top ones just look weird and the uppers on the top pair of leathers look gay. Also those are fun shirts, maybe it's time to start fitting in...