Tuesday, September 8, 2009

GolDen ShoWeRs

While looking at old photos, I reminisced about all the fun places I have peed. That's just the fun part about being a guy... whipping it out and letting it flow wherever discretely.
  • A Stream in Caledonia
  • On the Back Porch of Stone Ridge on a Gasoline Fire
  • Off a 4th Story Balcony in Penn State
  • In the Girls Bathroom in the PAC and Hershey Park (it was 3am)
  • At most Collegiate Bike Races Out of State Behind a Tree
  • Near the Bleachers on the Rec. Field before Band
  • In My Pants in the Rain (Completely Wasted) Coming back from a Party Freshman Year
  • A Coffee Cup on my way from Ocean City to Deep Creek, MD (5hr drive)
  • In a Lake
  • In the Ocean (many times)
  • On a Building Wall in Baltimore
  • In a Little Blue Cup at the Doctors

Side Note: My roommate has informed me that Taylor Swift is invited to the house this weekend. Fingers are crossed...

No comments: