Sunday, September 20, 2009

WaLLs

In case you have been living under a rock... HERE are the happenings.

Now, let's make this clear. I am not trying to make fun of a murder, or the death of an innocent woman. This case just sparks a little interest.

Ok, here we go.

How does one go about putting someone in a bloody wall, in a semi-public place???

Lets say I killed someone in Shippen, or Franklin, or Shearer. I don't see giant man sized holes in the walls big enough to stuff a body! Such holes would cause great alarm to the students attending classes in those buildings and they would be repaired immediately (I hope).

Scenario #2. I made the hole in the wall to stuff the body. First, where did you get the tools to demolish a man sized hole in a wall. Second, no one noticed a giant hole in the wall for five days??? If I went to Shippen for class and noticed a 4ft hole in the wall ANYWHERE, I would ponder investigating or exploring this orifice. Even if you put a poster or desk or cabinet over this alleged hole, the smell of a dead body would permeate into everything in less than 24hrs. Smell something dead... believe me, IT'S BAD!

Am I missing something here??? If I am, please tell me so I don't look like an idiot.

No comments: