Thursday, September 10, 2009

Just In Case Facebook Blows Up...

Just in case Facebook suddenly dies, goes under, or completely ceases to exist sometime in the near future, I have decided to save some pictures. There are over 1,500 pictures of me tagged and I realized it would suck to lose them all. That's basically all of college chronicled in one place.

Anyways, as I was saving them to my external hard drive (great invention, they are a great investment for backing up all your shit) and I came across some pics that, well, made me cry so I had to stop. I've never blogged about this issue before and I won't start now. But here are the pictures I got too..... (which are in about 650/1,500)





There's memories that make you laugh. There's memories that make you cry. There's memories that make you happy and sad. Then there's the moments you are extremely proud of. Those are moments in time that you'll never forget, never get back, and create memories that are a breed of their own.
I guess what I've learned is, if you really love something.... I mean REALLY love doing something, don't ever take it for granted and make sure you always show just how much you love that thing. Always show how much enthusiasm you are willing to put into something.
(well, all that and certain short little annoying fat girls are backstabbers and two faced and can screw you over real bad, so always be nice to them... but that's a different story)
As Forest Gump would say... That's all I have to say about that subject.
Off to race my bike around at 10pm... woot!

1 comment:

Messy said...

i love cody wertz. not only is he is gp approved... he is lm approved. :)