Monday, April 6, 2009

untitled

It feels amazing to get small little messages like this in your inbox. Made me smile all day. That's why it's been saved in my inbox for a while now.

Ok seriously - u are amazing - u surprise me more and more each day..... and I'm falling for you so hard its crazy.... i can't stop thinking about u and when i look into your eyes- i melt inside. (Sentence omitted). I have faith in this relationship - good things will happen. I've felt so happy these past few months and i honestly think its because of you. You have saved me from so many tears and breakdowns - all you had to do was smile.... you are my sweetie and my Cody and i hope you stay here with me for a long time..... seriously... You are WONDERFUL!

Always,Your Angel ♥

and that's that. Not going to say who it's from. ;)

No comments: