Sunday, April 19, 2009

untitled

This is a simple illustration I fabricated tonight, in my 3/4 sober state, after having a lovely evening with some good friends and my favorite lady friend (who is also known as my girlfriend). I believe it is self explanatory if you know the current situation. (And for those out there wondering... Kappa Kappa Psi (or KKY) is not a brand of "super strength" personal lubricant.) ;) ha ha, don't ask. I've always been interested in psychology (maybe that's why I had 2 years of it in High School and got a 5 on the AP test...) but it fascinates me how one person's opinion can have such an effect on impressionable people who (to be honest) don't really care about the outcome of important things. That's all.

SoCoYo was a disaster today... post on that is also imminent.

No comments: