Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Can anyone say "awkward" / Cavendish

http://www.livestrong.com/lance-armstrong/video/cavgeorge-avi/40ba57d1-9445-4acd-aa75-325e8226f02f/

(SORRY, Embeded Video Not Working) /// So to be completely honest, this video is about pretty much nothing. A very interesting combo of riders and Lance seems to be on crack. I saw awkward because I love how you can tell Mark Cavendish is so uncomfortable. He's sandwiched in between two famous cyclists who have put in 8+ TDF's and he's being bombarded by Lance with obnoxious questions. I can't help but laugh. I also like how Mark is pretty much the fastest man on 2 wheels and he is still humble enough to brush it off.

Ok, why do I like this man.... I'm not a bandwagon person who only picks the best person while they're up and who drops them when the chips are down.

1. He's young (I'm young), 2. He's funny (I like someone who's not too serious or cocky :-- ) 3. He seems like a genuine person 4. He never forgets his team who propels him to victory. 5. Here's the kicker though, he is humble and confident at the right times.

No comments: