Sunday, July 5, 2009

TdF Stage1 TT

Ok, here it goes....

1. Congrats Fabian Cancellara... a little predictable though, especially after the win at TdCali. I'm guessing it was the Gold Pedals.

2. Lance... Great Job, can't wait till the mountains. I think him and KlOden going to lead Alberto or Levi to victory up the climbs. Maybe.....

3. 4 of the Top 10 fastest times today were by Team Astana riders. Their Team TT (TTT) is going to be INSANELY FAST!

4. Lance's bike.... reminded me of the Bat Mobile for some reason, that mate black! I liked.

5. Alberto, Awesome custom Spanish kit - Awesome custom bike paint job - Awesome Time... liked it all.

6. Saw David Zabriskie warming up with a Captain America mask on and has Captain America's shield painted on his rear wheel.... I like the spirit. I guess I'm just jealous. If I were that good, I would probably do something that crazy as well.

7. A big BOOOOOOOOOOO goes out to Velonews.com. You can't copy, paste, or save any pictures anymore! BOOOOOOOOO HISSSSSSSSSSSSS

8. Tomorrow... I'll be up at 8:30 am watching for Cavendish. 4th from last today... that means he's saving energy for tomorrow's sprint! woot.

No comments: