Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Goodies!!!

So I may, or may not know Santa is coming to give me these things... and although it may spoil the surprise, he has to know the right things to bring, right? :)

Finally, some feet protection. My last few rides my toes have literally been numb, not fun...

Also, this awesome jacket (in blue though) for cold rides... last time I rocked dad's green army jacket and an Arab scarf. (absolutely no style points)... or Euro-Trash as Dr. Goates would say! ha ha. I think I still may wear a scarf, kept my neck really warm... I'm gonna get a black/white one though....

And finally, for Racing Season... NEW TIRES!!! Hutchinson Fusion 2 Folding!!!! I've never had folding tires, always wire rim, but I've read they are a bit better. I got the black/grey/red... that will look great with the red accents on my bike and the new SU Cycling Kits! I'm so pumped for racing season... I may not be or look the best, but I'm gonna give it my all!

So all I really need is a new scarf and maybe some handlebar tape... I really like the natural cork tape Dr. Goates has on his Tarmac. Looks classy, yet hard.... don't know how to describe it, but I like it.

1 comment:

goat said...

Regarding style, the army jacket was in a league of its own.

The nuances of the style markers that justify the moniker "euro-trash" you've yet to master, but green army jacket it is not. (Though, now that I think of it, the white tights were getting you close...)

:-)