Thursday, December 11, 2008

Rain, Rain, Go Away....

So I know we always could use the rain, but really? On probably the two warmest days in December!!! I really wanted to go out and get a few more miles in to break 1,000 for the Summer and Fall, but it's not going to happen this week. I think if I had a mountain or cyclocross bike, I would totally be out somewhere riding some trail in some mountain. Call me what you may, but I just can't bring myself to take the road bike out in the rain...

Sill contemplating building a cross bike or buying a mountain bike this summer... hmmmmmmm

My friend Elliot has a nice <$600 Raleigh mountain bike and I really enjoyed riding it around for a little while one day... but there are lots of options, especially when bike shops are trying to get rid of last years models... hmmmmmmmmm If I go the mountain route, definitely thinking hardtail, but not sure yet... because I could ride it more, but I could build a cross bike and race in the fall... but I couldn't go out and just ride that every day in the mountains.... hmmmmmmmmm

No comments: