Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Movies, Movies, and more Movies...

So, our house just switched from Comcast to Verizon and now we get (basically) every channel they offer for 90 days, which includes all the HBO and STARZ movie channels. So far, that's really all I have been doing all break: Sleep, Work, Ride, and Watch Movies...

So far, if I can remember them all, here is a depressing list of movies I've viewed since I've been home:

*Night at the Museum
*The Omen IV
The Thomas Crown Affair
*Snakes on a Plane
28 Days Later
Rambo
*Rocky Balboa
The Jerk
Mystery Science Theater 3,000 (the movie)
The Hills Have Eyes
The Breakfast Club
*South Park: Bigger, Longer, Uncut
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Ratatouille
The Persuit of Happiness
Borat
Christmas Vacation
Simpsons Movie
Gladiator
*The Assassination of Jesse James
*Twilight

* - means I haven't seen them before

I miss having a rec. center 200 yards from my place at ship. I feel so cooped up around here, but I'm not getting a gym membership for less than a month. Can't run or bike outside, just a bit too cold now (about 40 degrees is ok, but not 28...). Can't do any leg work outs other than holding my lab (Chelsea) and doing squats, but she gets tired of that after about 20 seconds... ha ha. So I'm stuck in a rut.... help!

BTW... I was actually pleasantly surprised when I went to go see Twilight. I'm usually not big on those types of movies, "Fad" movies I like to call them, (like Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, etc...) but I thought this one was really good. They may have done better in picking a slightly prettier girl to play the lead, but she was cute... and good for the role. And don't tell anyone, but I am secretly obsessed with the Cullen's house and Edward's wardrobe in the movie... ha ha. That would be livin' the dream, switching places with him if that was all real... without the whole vampire thing of course.

No comments: