Thursday, December 11, 2008

Coffee and The Office

2 Posts in one day... wow!

So I was at Wal-mart yesterday and decided to get my own Coffee maker. $20, 4cup maker and I'm not gonna lie, I'm really excited to use it more often! The heck with wasting all my flex money at Starbucks, and it's just as good! Need to get some half/half milk though...

So with my coffee tonight, I watched The Office as well. I have been liking the show more and more. I would recommend it... I like clever, subtle real life comedy, not so much in your face slapstick comedy. (although Jeff Dunham and Lewis Black are hilarious). I think my 2 favorite office characters are Stanley and Jim... because they are so sarcastic and don't give in to all the awkward rediculousness of the rest of the characters. (I may have just made up a new word)...

Anyways, having a good night, just in the mood to share.

No comments: