Sunday, January 3, 2010

disappointment

Have you ever just really been in the mood to ride?  Just so pumped to hop on the bike and crank the pedals, feeling the wind at your back and sun on your face?

After New Years, I was so pumped to go riding outside yesterday and today.

disappointment.

It has been EXTREMELY windy (which makes for a miserable ride) and extremely cold (a result of the thrashing wind gusts).  disappointment.

Ride inside instead, you say.      sigh.

Yesterday, I caught myself playing Wii and watching NCIS until it was time for work. Disaster.  After a miserable, horrible night at work (see below post), I was in no mood to spin last night... or today even.  I was so cold last night at work, I caused me to want to stay indoors in the warmth all day today, until I have to return to the ice box.  I can't believe the wind and work caused my cycling attitude to go strait to hell.   It's depressing.  I'll spin tomorrow, after work. sigh.

No comments: