Monday, October 12, 2009

Cyclocross Dreams & Star Wars

There is a Star Wars marathon today. I have been so lazy and so unmotivated to do anything today that I have watched 4/6 movies today... I'm blogging then leaving the house.

I helped out at Iron Cross VII yesterday. It was amazing. The worst part about it was I now really want a cross bike. I was the same way last year after the race, and this year made it worse. I was debating getting a cheap touring frame, adding my old triple Shimano Sora parts and adding some nobby tires to an old wheel set. TERRIBLE IDEA. I've learned from my road bike that you can't start cheap. If I am getting a cross bike, I'm doing it the right way. Problem is, the "right way" involves $$$. I don't have $$$. damn.
I am completely impressed with this.....

And when I say impressed, I mean jealous. Some may say this is a little too much. Some may say a little too excessive. cheating??? No, this is awesome and something I would do. I also like the Garmin as well. Declaring a Minor next semester in GIS.... this kind of stuff is fascinating to me. Love it.

Speaking of bikes, saw one of these, liked it...

Saw lots of these....

want one of these (If I have an extra 6k laying around.....YEA RIGHT!!!)

No comments: