Thursday, October 1, 2009

WTF is going on around here....

I don't want to say I'm becoming a scrooge....


but lately the dumbest things have been just pissing me the hell off!

For instance, this has been a long running pet peeve of mine. I hate going into the gas station to pre-pay when using cash. If I want to absolutely fill my tank, I don't know exactly how much gas to put in ahead of time, let alone the amount. What happened to faith that people will pay when they are done. Hey gas chains, there's a neat invention called VIDEO-CAMERAS! If someone steals gas, then blow up their license plate on some cool computer program that does that shit. So, I refuse to pay cash at stations that require this. If I only have cash and no cards, I guess my stubborn ass will be driving around lot looking for a respectable gas station.

that was long a long winded rant... thank you for your attention to this point.

NEXT, I got screwed at Hoss's. Apparently the "regular" portion means you want double and want to pay 3.50 more. The price listed said nothing about it being the "light" portion. I was pissed off, a lot, but didn't let the little Asian man catch on as I was interrogating him. Thus, I will never eat at a Hoss's again.

Finally. My last post (see below) prompted me to rent Children of the Corn. All I have to say is,

Dear Blockbuster,

YOU FAIL....

Sincerely,
CODY

All I wanted was this stupid movie. First, nothing was alphabetized correctly. Not even a resemblance of an alphabetization scheme. Next, you didn't have it... granted, the cute blonde working the counter was very helpful, but none the less; you didn't have the original. You DID have part II and a 2005 attempt at a remake, but why would someone want to rent these without the original. *frustrated sigh* Anyways, I moved on. I then asked for Deliverance which was out last time I was in. Blockbuster had it!!! As I was rummaging through the mess called the action section, the pretty blonde informed me that it was only on BlueRay. I was thinking, "go to hell" but what came out was "Oh, that's ok, have a good day". On the way out, the door reminded me that a rental was ~$5. Ridiculous. I cut my losses and left.

Instead of enjoying a movie and snacking on Hoss's left overs, I'm at home ranting. What a week.

Band Weekend From HELL is approaching. Don't expect a post for at least a week.

No comments: