Tuesday, March 24, 2009

"Thing That Annoy Me" for $1,000 Alex

Things that annoy the piss out of me... (please excuse the colorful language). This one has been building up for a while now...
1. Take another 20 seconds and put your shopping cart back. Literally, the big designated rack of carts was TWO parking spaces to my right in this picture. If I see you leaving your cart, I have no hesitations about physically getting out of my car and calling you out... Fair Warning!

2. Graffiti in public bathroom stalls. I don't like pooping in public places, but sometimes, it's gotta happen. This lovely pic of boobs, Phillies, Frat letters, and "gay mamma" references was taken in THE LIBRARY. First floor library stall. HOW OLD ARE WE??? at least 13th grade. It's just annoying. I wouldn't mind a mural of the sea, or forest, or sky, or anything painted on the stall walls by the art dept., but this is not art.... it's 7th grade.

3. The Hershey Bears HOCKEY team getting Pro CycleOps indoor spin bikes. It's just not fair. get some new sticks or pads or water bottles. This was obviously just a ploy to aggrivate me at work.

4. People hopping on the elevator to go to the second floor. I agree with Dr. Goates about this one. If I have arms loads of things to take up to the 4th floor to my room, it's acceptable. Or, if I park near the main entrance of Stone Ridge and it's already on the first floor, it's acceptable. But when I just get back from a ride, my legs are slightly burning and I hop in the elevator and another twat (or twat-ette) gets in and hits "Floor 2", I feel like going postal. Your lazy ass can't walk up 1 flight of steps while I just biked 20+ miles. Soon, very soon, I will start to say something if this continues to be done. Fair Warning!


That's all I can think of right now.... I'll be sure to update soon.

No comments: