Saturday, May 9, 2009

Epic Journey Home Radio Playlist

The title pretty much self explanatory. On my way home from the (dark) city-ish village of Hamburg, Pa. I came across a series of great tunes on the radio. This is unusual and I was quite pleased; mainly because there is nothing but "word vomit" on the radio in the mornings. I hate morning talk radio shows, with a passion. Loathe may even be a more adequate word. Stupid arguments, pointless pranks, lame advertisements, and annoying voices. Give me music. Anyways, I was so thrilled with this impromptu playlist, I decided to write it down on a gas receipt on the way home....

Sunglasses at Night (Corey Hart)
Don't Trust Me (3OH!3) *which is my new fav. bike ride "pump up" song!
Escape (Rupert Holmes)
Poker Face (Lady Ga Ga)
In the Air Tonight (Phil Collins)
*which was rudely interrupted by reckless drivers who forced me to call the State Police
Gives You Hell (All American Rejects)
Lola (Ray Davies)
Big Pimpin' (Jay-Z)
Summertime (Kenney Chesney)
You Can Call Me Al (Paul Simon)
Heartless (Kanye West)
Girls Just Want To Have Fun (Cndi Lauper)

Thank You 99.3 Kiss FM, Hot 92.1, Mix 106.7, and Bob 94.9 for an enjoyable ride home.

No comments: