Monday, May 4, 2009

Livin' the Dream

Well.... it took a little while, and after a lot of reading and web browsing, I think I've created my dream bike:
Frameset:
This was a little tricky. Mainly because there were so many options, but I was focused on Weight and Stiffness.
Option 1: Scott Addict Limited (3rd place)
Option 2: Specialized Tarmac S-Works (White & Gold) (very close 2nd place)

Option 3: Giant TCR Advanced SL (isp) (aka: WINNER!)
Crankset: Easton EC90

Shifters: Sram Red

Derailleurs: Sram Red

Cassette: Sram Red 12-25

Chain: Shimano CN-7900 Dura-Ace

Brakes: Ciamillo Zero G custom (Every Color!) yes, that will look ridiculous...

Headset: Cane Creek IS-8 Carbon Integrated

Stem: 3T ARX LTD carbon

Handlebars: 3T Ergonova LTD carbon

Wheels: Mavic Cosmic Carbone Ultimate Clincher (don't hate)

Tires: Hutchinson Fusion 2 Kevlar Pro Tech (black/grey)

Saddle: fi'zi:k Arione K1 Carbon Saddle (For Racing) / San Marco ASPide carbonFX (riding)

Pedals: Speedplay Nanogram Zero Titanium

Now, I haven't done any number/gram crunching on this bad boy, but I am pretty sure the bike is under 13lbs, so it looks like I'm hanging weights in my seat post for any races....

Also, pretty sure this bike (parts bought separately) would be over $14,000

What does anyone think? Any changes?

No comments: