Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Hersheypark Guests are Trying To Slowly Kill Me


1. Check the damn weather before you put on clothes and before you commence your drive to the park for the day. Yes, hoodies are expensive to buy if you are cold, don't complain to me. Don't wear white pants if you think it might rain. I don't care if you look like an idiot wearing white clothing when 98% of all guests are wearing rain gear because they checked and found it was going to rain all day.
~
2. Don't wear uncomfortable shoes or flip flops that hurt your feet. You are going to be hiking around a multi-acre amusement park ALL DAY! I bet you wear comfortable, functional shoes to work; and I bet you don't even walk at your job. So... what would make you think annoying unbroken-in flip flops are a good idea for park walking. You have to wear shoes inside the park, it's policy. Period. Let me repeat, I don't care if your dumb ass has painful blisters and you look to me for sympathy or to let you be an "exception". I have a black, empty, dismal heart when it comes to this issue, so sympathy is out the window. Enjoy your painful walk back to the car 2 miles away.
~
3. I am Security, a section supervisor at that. I am not to be used 24/7 solely for directions. Pick up a damn map! They are probably the only things in the park that are free! I don't mind, but there are signs and arrows EVERYWHERE! If you think you are close, use some common sense, be self-sufficient, hone those map skills, and don't ask me!
~
4. If your son/daughter is (or has) gone missing I will help to my fullest extent and ability to find them. If your son/daughter is over the age of 17, I could care less. I've done some research and apparently there are wonderful new pieces of technology that work on black magic called "Cell Phones" that can help better than me. Why you wold choose to leave them at home when you are going to a busy, crowded, and hectic park all day is beyond me.
~
5. I am Cody Wertz.... not GOD. I don't know when it is going to stop raining. If a ride breaks down (especially Fahrenheit, which does frequently); I don't know when it will be fixed... only maintenance does and they can't even give you an accurate time.
~
If I think of more.... I'll be sure to share. "


Thank You for Your Input, We Appreciate Your Concern."

No comments: