Thursday, May 14, 2009

Poker Face

I watched this performance in between gardening the other day. I don't know why I'm so obsessed with it. It's nothing special, the song isn't even that good. I guess I'm just jealous I make $9.00/hr staring at Hershey Park guests while she makes "bank", singing, dressed in a super fantastic outfit like that with a cool space head thing! I was impressed though, I liked the piano solo at the beginning, and her voice was pretty good for being live, and the dancing was ok (except for the Macarena Dance at 3:46...). ? enjoy.

ps. I just now figured out how to put playable Youtube videos in my blog. It's amazing what you can do when you actually READ directions. woot!

1 comment:

Cody said...

ok.... I forgot to say it, might as well now before I get a comment from someone else. I also enjoyed it because she is hot! I may have also liked the top part of her outfit! ;) There, don't judge me.