Thursday, May 21, 2009

I'm Bringing Sexy Back...

So I am completely bored even though I could be doing a dozen other things, my legs looked extra nice tonight and I decided to take random pictures of them. Just Don't Ask, Don't Even Ask... I am impressed with the cycling spandex tan line mid thigh that is starting to develop.

~This just fascinates me because I have never in my life been "in shape" or "ripped" I started off "husky" in 6th-7th grade, growth spurt of gigantic proportions in 8th grade (which made me tall and lanky), and then gained an unneeded 25lbs my first two years in college. I have always been active (soccer, cross-country, track & field, summer softball, ultimate frisbee, and now cycling) but never super in shape. It makes me feel good to see legs like this, like the biking is paying off and I am getting better and healthier. (If you notice though, I have been slacking on the shaving... woops.)

~ ps. yes, I am flexing (somewhat)... don't sit there and think I have Cavendish thighs yet!

No comments: