Monday, May 18, 2009

When It Rains... It Pours.

Well, this weekend has been loads of fun,

Our water heater broke and had to be replaced (and I had to take an Ice Cold shower Friday... not fun at all)

While away, Dad informed me that the house was on fire... literally. The fuse box in the basement caught on fire and if my mom hadn't had caught it or if no one was home, we would not have a house right now. Scary Stuff! Had to have all that replaced today.

I've been having some minor pain, and I don't think it's anything to be embarrassed about, so to make a long story short, I had a testicular ultrasound done today. Doctor suggested it. That was loads of fun.... not. At least the technician was friendly, funny, and not awkward. I think today is a new record, officially, 4 people (including myself) have seen my "dangling man parts" today. joy.

and, about 1/2 hour ago, we had to put down our oldest dog Fresca. She couldn't stand or eat or function, it was time. ugh...... at least she had a happy 18 years (which our Vet said was 91 human years). God Bless her.

So, now it's time to lay down before work. Hopefully (fingers crossed) nothing else will hurt, break, catch on fire, or die this week. I don't think my parents could take it....

On a more positive note, I just had the opportunity to spend almost 2 lovely days with my wonderful girlfriend for her Birthday and I enjoyed every second. It's amazing, she never ceases to make me smile in new ways. Now, it's back to the real world...

1 comment:

His Angel said...

I love you - and there is always a good day to the bad